Superior hygiene practices are part of our daily processes, but what exactly does this mean? We don’t often let you know to what extent we go to to keep our salon as clean & healthy as possible for our clients & staff, so here are a few insights into our hygiene practices….
We take hygiene extremely seriously & ensure we all follow numerous cleaning steps each & every day:
* Triple sterilisation of our manicure & pedicure tools after every treatment
* We DO NOT recycle our wax!
* Our laundry/linen (treatment room bed sheets, pillow cases, blankets, towels etc) are all hospital grade cleaned (cleaned by the same company who washes the hospital linen)
* Our CleanSpa Pedicure Chairs enable us deliver the most hygienic pedicures possible, combining MagnaCleanse Technology, the ‘true’ pipeless magnetic jet, with disposable CleanSpa Liners (which are recyclable)
* We use hospital grade cleaners for our surfaces, floors, toilets, equipment etc
* Our staff ensure proper hand washing and sanitising before & after each & every treatment
* Our staff have rubber gloves & masks readily available to wear for any treatment upon clients request
* We have hand sanitiser in each treatment room & at reception
* We keep up to date with Ministry of Health guidelines, recommendations & news to ensure we are following the correct practices around hygiene & bugs.
We are so proud of our beautiful, state of the art salon and the high standard of service we provide, so if you would love enjoy a treatment with our expertly trained beauty therapists in our fresh, relaxed, serene salon book an appointment at a time and day that suits you online now by clicking HERE.