Achieve that bronzed ‘just back from a tropical holiday’ glow you’ve always wanted with our professional spray tanning service!
Spray tanning is one of the most efficient ways to get that bronzed glow you’ve always wanted, without the harmful effects of UV sun exposure and tanning beds.
Spray Tanning Treatments:
Full Body $55
Full Body (Fortnightly) $42
Full Body (Weekly) $38
Half Body $40
Our professional spray tanning service is available every Thursday between 4.30 and 7.30pm at Kim Sargent Photography Studio, 155 The Square, Palmerston North (upstairs next to Recycle Boutique).
Our spray tanning service offers a long list of other benefits, including:
* An even, streak-free tan – the fine mist allows an even application all over, with no patchiness
* The ability to stay tanned year round, helping you to look thinner and healthier instantly, boosting self confidence
* Evening skin tone and hiding blemishes and imperfections, including stretch marks and varicose veins
* Choice as to the depth of colour you want, with our three shades – light, medium or dark
Your Spray Tan Checklist:
* Exfoliate prior to tanning to remove any dead skin cells and/or previous tan.
* Do not wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to tanning.
Day of tan:
* Do not moisturise or wear deodorant or perfume prior to tanning.
* Wear loose comfortable dark clothing to avoid rubbing tan off and staining of clothes.
* Do not shower, exercise vigorously, sweat or get wet for at least 2 hours after being tanned.
* Avoid waxing after your tan.
* Avoid the use of soaps and body washes that contain Sodium Laurel Silfate.
* Avoid long hot showers/baths and prolonged swimming to lengthen your tan.
* To maintain your tan, keep your skin hydrated by alternating between Sunescape’s Gradual Tan Extender and Hydrating Body Butter (both available at Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat).